Saturday, December 12, 2009

Melanie -- Redhead Extrodinnaire

Melanie was bummed that no one had been to her chatroom for a while. She was all dressed up in brand new lingerie, fire-engine red heels, black stockings—the works. The girls were talking about what they liked to do best in video chats and she admitted getting dressed up and then stripping down was her #1 exhibitionist fetish. She’d sent me a few pictures of herself because I said I wanted to blog about something funny she said a few nights ago. To be honest, I thought she might have some better pictures than the ones she sent me and headed over to her fanpage to find some.


I bet right about now you think I’m going to tell you about the smoking hot photos she had. Well, I’ll get to that later. I was SHOCKED at what I found when I got to her page. It was her chatroom description. It read simply:
Big luscious natural tits and huge, sensitive nipples, long sexy legs, stiletto heels and stockings
I headed right back to the chatroom and reprimanded her and told her, not asked her, that I was going to re-write her chatroom description. Another host who goes by “JK” in the chatroom asked if she could try to write something too. Before Melanie could answer, I told JK “Yes! Two heads are better than one.” And we went to work on composing a better description of a) what Melanie has to offer and b) what Melanie likes to offer!

This is what JK came up with (note, English is not her native tongue):
Hello welcum my orgasmic world, where fantasie, desires and fetishes will came alive by a blink of eyes.I am your godddess, ur lightstrike, your burning angel send for ur wild crazy dreams.A memerized eyes and an atitude to set you on fire.Natural Huge Boobs (38DD) willing to bossy around. If you Dare cum over be ready for guarantiee satisfaction
Here’s what yours truly came up with:
Busty redhead just waiting to burst my DD’s out and strip out of my pantyhose, stiletto heels, and red hot lingerie to show you my big, luscious natural tits and huge, sensitive nipples, and ultra long, sexy legs I can wrap around you over and over again.

Here’s what I wrote after reading JK’s text:
Busty, dominant redhead waiting to burst my burning 38DD’s out and strip out of my pantyhose, stiletto heels, and lingerie to show you my natural tits, huge, sensitive nipples, and ultra long, legs I can wrap around you setting you on fire over and over again. Satisfaction? Guaranteed!
We make a good team, don’t you think? Well Melanie loved it and changed her description immediately. Before we knew it, Melanie had stopped chatting and was (I’m guessing) having some fun in her video chat. She later confirmed she was but wouldn't go into details. Whatever! I can't expect to be let in on ALL their secrets...yet!

I said I’d tell you about her sexy pictures. Did you think I was going to leave you out to dry? Uh. No. But here’s the deal. The way these cam sites work is that the chathosts can post as many or as few pictures as they want. And, they can set them to be seen by all, seen by only members of the site, or seen by only fans. Melanie had 80% of her pictures available to all! Now while that may be great news for all the, as the girls call them, “freebie seekers”, I advised Melanie that she should only show a few pictures to let people know what to expect in her videochat and save the majority for fanclub member. I mean you can’t give everything away for free, right?

Here's my favorite picture of her:




OK now time for a secret of my own. I have big nipples and thought maybe I could have some fun with guys who like them. That was until I saw Melanie’s breasts. OMG her nipples are huge and put mine to shame. End of my confession. Shall we move on now?





No comments: