Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Miss Brenda Star & The Foot Fetish Boy

Rather than write about Miss Brenda Star, I'll let you see a straight up cut and paste from the chatroom (used with her permission of course).

Miss Brenda Star: I met this boy on line and he had a foot fetish....well the foot fetish boy loved feet to be stinky
Miss Brenda Star: he was talking about how there are websites that show people wearing their shoes all day with wonderbread stuffed in them and then taking out the wonderbread and feeding it to their sub
* Miss Brenda Star vomits
Camgirl-Secrets: eww
Miss Brenda Star: so I made the kid take some ice... drop it in his dirty sock.. and stuff it into his mouth
Miss Brenda Star: hahaha
Miss Brenda Star: for like an hour
Camgirl-Secrets: and suck the ice?
Miss Brenda Star: then get this
Miss Brenda Star: haha well the ice was in the sock... I did it so it would get really wet and gross
Camgirl-Secrets: and he had to suck it..his own dirty sock?
Miss Brenda Star: so the session was done and he wanted to book another appointment with me
Miss Brenda Star: yeah
Miss Brenda Star: haha
Miss Brenda Star: the kid sends me an IM saying.... OMG are you a boy?!
Miss Brenda Star: I said, “No, I'm a chick with a dick.”
Miss Brenda Star: hahaha
Camgirl-Secrets: cool
Miss Brenda Star: so he said “OMG you're a boy!”
Miss Brenda Star: haha
Miss Brenda Star: I felt kinda guilty
Miss Brenda Star: But, it's not my fault he didn't read my profile
Camgirl-Secrets: ur right
Camgirl-Secrets: I agree
Miss Brenda Star: you know, I just love being a girl
Camgirl-Secrets: I love having a tranny friend!
Miss Brenda Star: when I was a kid and even teenager I would say to myself... wouldn't it be awesome to live half my life as a boy then half my life as a girl so I can say I lived as both genders
Camgirl-Secrets: I never talked to a t-girl and have always wanted to.
Miss Brenda Star: YaY!! I'll be your Tranny friend
Camgirl-Secrets: :)
Miss Brenda Star: fyi some people take offense to the word “Tranny”
Camgirl-Secrets: yes you have to tell me these things. I need to know. I’m not trying to offend anyone.
Miss Brenda Star: a Tranny imho is someone who is cartoon like... like Amanda Lepore or Allanah Starr
Miss Brenda Star: I like the word T-Girl or Trans
Miss Brenda Star: ok an hour ago I said I was gonna get ready and cam haah
Miss Brenda Star: I got 8 minutes before imma get ready
Miss Brenda Star: so let’s gab some more =D
Miss Brenda Star: how have u been?
Camgirl-Secrets: oh good
Miss Brenda Star: oh ok cool
Miss Brenda Star: not so hot but ok?
Camgirl-Secrets: I was going to tell u about a novel I was working on
Miss Brenda Star: I got this boy that wants to clean for me and serve me lol
Miss Brenda Star: imma start putting him on cam
Miss Brenda Star: mmm tell me! tell me!

Haha, I'm not going to let you see the next part of the conversation. I do share some secrets with the girls myself and a book that's not been published isn't going to make it into this blog (yet)!

Wanna see more of Brenda? Click Here for her fanclub page and lots of pictures! Make sure you read her profile carefully or you might end up like Foot Fetish Boy!!!

OK, as promised, here is a link to more live T-Girls like Brenda. And remember, these are all live cams so if Brenda isn't live you can visit them. Just promise you won't forget to say hi to Brenda when she's online and tell her I sent ya!

1 comment:

jamsaugustine said...

This girl is very sexy and it will be very good for me to talk with this girl by chatting and also i wanna have telephone sex with her.